How To Find Your Purpose by letting go
What is my purpose? What am I doing here? Why isn't everything working out the way I've intended? I'll be happy when...
These are questions we all ask from time to time. Feeling stuck is something very common and begins with your feelings. How are you feeling right now? How are you feeling on a daily basis? What are your general moods and emotions?
If you are feeling sad, depressed, or any type of anxiety throughout the day, chances are the reason why you feel like you lack a purpose or wonder why you are not where you want to be, is because you are attracting more things of what you do not want.
Like attracts like. Feelings are strong. When you feel sad and depressed you will attract more situations of the same nature. What to do about this?
1) Think about what feelings, thoughts, or emotions you get when you're thinking about not having a purpose or not being satisfied with your life situation.
2) Observe how you feel. Do not try to change anything, simply recognize when you feel bad and be aware of what is happening.
3) When the feelings and/or negative emotions and/or pain come up, sit with them. Stop what you are doing and recognize if your mind is chattering. What is it saying to you?
4) Let it all go. This will change. You won't feel like this forever. However, if you hold onto these feelings, they will surely spin out of control. When something arises just accept it without judgement.
5) Eventually these feelings will go away on their own after some time. Just by observing and being aware of what is going on inside of you will reverse the process of these negative feelings and emotions.
NOTE: If you are on medications, or seeing a health care professional, consult the professional before attempting anything new. For more information on this type of technique try the SEDONA METHOD.