So you just saw marky monday perform in your school? now what?
The fun doesn't stop! Here are questions teachers can give their class about the rock musical "Marky Monday's Adventures In Dreamland" to see what they have liked and learned!
The following questions can be used by a teacher to his/her students after a class has watched Marky Monday’s Adventures In Dreamland. Teachers can pick through the list of questions, or use them all. The idea behind these questions is to make the students aware of the important life lessons that were shown to them during the musical.
1. Draw your favourite character from the musical.
2. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
3. Why was it illegal to eat bananas?
4. What was ice cream guy’s secret identity?
5. Why is lying wrong?
6. What are the four big words we learned in the musical and what do they mean?
7. What is Marky’s favourite part of the alphabet?
8. What is the largest number in the world?
9. What did Munir McTickles do that was wrong?
10. What are the names of the ugly fishies?
11. Why do you think the fish were given those names?
12. Why are the ugly fishies important to Ernie Palsoni?
13. Does Ernie Palsoni care what the fish look like?
14. Why was Ernie Palsoni a good celebrity?
15. In the musical Marky quoted the Dalai Lama by saying: “Don’t let a minor dispute injure a great friendship.” What does that mean?
16. Was the Wicked Old Witch good or bad? Why?
17. What does milk turn into?
18. Is it true that milk turns into eggs, or was that made up by Munir McTickles?
19. Why would Munir McTickles make up that the cows were magical?
20. At the end of the musical the narrator says: “It is important to respect and forgive others, because in respecting and forgiving, love is found.” Do you think that is true? Why or why not?